Pension and restaurant Zlatovláska Southern Bohemia
accommodation Jindřichův Hradec
offers accommodation for tourists looking for relaxation in the fairytale area. The pension is suitable for family holidays, weddings and other celebrations.
The capacity of 55 beds will provide comfort to numerous groups.
The newly opened family PENZION and RESTAURANT Zlatovláska is named after a fairy tale of the same name, which was filmed in the romantic castle Červená Lhota in 1973.
- Family pension Zlatovláska is ideal for families with children, groups of cyclists and tourists. Also for family celebrations, weddings and corporate training. We will also like our seniors, because the ground floor of the pension, including the restaurant, is barrier-free.
- Červená Lhota Chateau is located only one kilometer from our guesthouse and it is possible to walk to our chateau park on several paths leading directly to the village of South.
- Guests arriving by car are free parking in front of our guest house.
- We are located in the tourist area of Czech Canada in South Bohemia.
- Zlatovláska Guest House is a new building that we built during 2017-2019. The house was built by owner Marek Živný himself and his father Jiří Živný. At work, bricklayers and craftsmen from nearby villages helped them.
- We will always prepare something new for you. Within two years we wanted to open the wellness and outdoor pool.
- The surroundings of Červená Lhota Castle will remind you of the place where time has stopped. When you return to us after a few years, it will not change here. Still beautiful nature, lots of field trips where you can walk or ride a bicycle.
- creative painting based on the fairy tale of Zlatovláska, which will motivate children for the whole stay and receive small thematic gifts for them
- one children's playground with a seating area
- sandpit, trampoline
- cots, dining chairs, pots, reflectors, toys